Join us for our next exciting event; What You Don’t Know Could Cost You!
Attend our Complimentary Educational Workshop, “Social Security-Mazimize Your Benefits”. Seating is limited and will fill up quickly, so guarantee your reservations today by calling (800) 560-2956 or register online at 144477.SocialSecurityAdvantage.org. If you’re among the millions of Americans who are currently collecting, or planning to file for Social Security benefits, one of the most confusing but important elements of retirement planning is understanding how Social Security works. With legislative changes to Social Security having taken place in 2018 and additional changes set to be enacted in 2019, now is the time to get the facts about your benefit option.
Please join your host, Miles Babcock, with Integrity Wealth Management & Insurance Services, LLC for this very informative and educational event. Making the best decision about when to apply for Social Security is a very complex decision, and making the right decision can make a very substantial difference in your income and standard of living in retirement. Learn how one uninformed decision could potentially impact your retirement income by tens of thousands of dollars!
Discover Keys to Enhance your
Social Security Benefits
Where: Long Beach City College, Liberal Arts Campus Room T-1200
- 4901 East Carson St. Long Beach, CA 90808
- The campus is located between Carson Blvd. & Conant St. on Clark Avenue. Use parking structure J, and enter off Clark Ave. South of Carson.
- Parking is $2 per vehicle
When: Tuesday, February 4th from 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm – OR – Thursday, February 6th from 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm. Please arrive 15 minutes early for registration.
What: A comprehensive education course that could change the outlook of your financial future!
Important topics that will be discussed:
- Social Security Facts to Know
- How Medicare and Social Security Work Together
- Taxation of Social Security Benefits
- How Working in Retirement Could Impact Your Benefits
- How Spousal and Survivor Benefits Work
- Timing Options for Your Benefits